Stress can impact every part of your life.
It can fill you with feelings of anxiety, make you angry or depressed and rob you of your motivation. It can cause you to overeat, put strain on your relationships and lead you to abuse alcohol and drugs. Chronic stress is even linked to heart disease, asthma, obesity, diabetes, headaches, ulcers, heartburn, IBS and Alzheimer’s.
Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to escape stressors. Work, friends, family, social obligations and financial problems can all cause stresses that you can’t simply avoid.
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t get free of the symptoms stress causes and protect your health. Hypnosis is proven to reduce stress and Guided Relaxation will allow you to experience its benefits any time you please.
Real Stress Relief-Finally With This Hypnosis Download!
Guided Relaxation will help you to relax and unwind on a daily basis. The program:
- Allows you to let go of the stress that you carry in your subconscious
- Quiets your mind to ease worries
- Encourages deep, complete relaxation
- Melts away tension from your body
- Alters the way you react in times of stress, so that you can feel calmer every day
How Guided Relaxation Works
Guided Relaxation includes:
- A brief introduction that explains how to get the most out of the program
- Daytime hypnotherapy track
- Nighttime hypnotherapy track with alternate ending to help you sleep
Choose the session that best fits your schedule and your needs. Find a quiet place to rest while you listen to the 30-minute track. At the end, you’ll already feel more relaxed and at peace, and with regular use, your everyday stress levels will decrease more and more.
Why Use Hypnosis?
Guided Relaxation is the best solution for anyone who wants to be free of the mental strain of stress and protect their bodies from its damaging effects because:
- It Works. Hypnotherapy is scientifically proven to alter thinking and promote relaxation. It’s even endorsed by the British and American Medical Associations.
- It’s Safe. Unlike herbs that claim to provide stress protection, hypnosis does not pose a risk for side effects or dangerous drug interactions.
- It’s Easy. >You don’t have to read books, complete silly exercises or leave your home to take a class to get stress relief with this hypnotherapy program.
- It’s Guaranteed. If you don’t see a reduction in your stress levels within 60 days, you’ll get a full refund.
Get on the Path to a Stress Free Life Today
Break free of the negative hold that stress has over your mind and your body starting now. Take a break from the worries of your day and treat yourself to the relaxing, rejuvenating experience of a hypnotherapy session today. Download Guided Relaxation!