Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS affects about 11 per cent of the world’s population and causes unpleasant symptoms like gas, bloating, pain, diarrhoea and constipation.
IBS is a complex condition that is difficult to treat because it has both a physical and a mental component. Stress and anxiety can greatly worsen IBS, and unfortunately, medications for the disease fail to address these problems. As a result, symptoms often persist despite using the drugs doctors prescribe.
The good news is that there is a way to deal with the mental causes of IBS…
Relief From IBS can help to alleviate stress and anxiety-related symptoms once and for all.
Get IBS Under Control
Relief From IBS is a powerful hypnosis CD that alleviates symptoms of IBS by:
- Helping your relax and unwind
- Altering the way your mind works to change your perceptions of discomfort
- Addressing the mental factors that contribute to IBS
How Relief From IBS Works
Relief From IBS includes:
- A brief introduction that explains how to get the most out of the program
- Daytime hypnotherapy track
- Nighttime hypnotherapy track with alternate ending to help you sleep
To get the full benefits of Relief From IBS, you simply listen to one of the hypnosis tracks on a daily basis. During a session, all you have to do is relax in a comfortable position and listen. The hypnosis program does the rest and can begin reducing your symptoms with the first session. With regular use, the hypnotherapy program will produce more and more noticeable results.
Why Use Hypnosis?
Relief From IBS is the best solution for anyone who is struggling to live life to the fullest due to IBS because:
- It Works. Thousands have already used Mark Bowden’s program to get their IBS symptoms under control. Hypnosis is scientifically proven and endorsed by the British and American Medical Associations.
- It’s Safe. Hypnotherapy is side effect free and doesn’t interact with prescription medications.
- It’s Guaranteed. If you don’t experience an improvement in your symptoms, you’ll get a full refund.
Get on the Path to a Healthier You
Why continue to suffer from the symptoms of IBS? Take action today and get on your way to being free of symptoms. Download Relief From IBS now.