$500 Scholarship Offer From Mark Bowden Hypnotherapy
A hypnotherapist is a type of psychotherapist that treats the client by making suggestions to his or her subconscious mind. Mark Bowden is an internationally recognized therapist and life coach who uses hypnosis to help his clients improve their lives by overcoming challenges like anxiety, addictions, and phobias. He is a published author and has partnered with British Airways to produce an in-flight hypnotherapy channel.
Because hypnotherapy is often used in the context of behavioral, psychological, or medical care, most practitioners need a college degree or higher in order to practice. To help more students enter the field, Mark Bowden Hypnotherapy is offering a $500 scholarship to a student who intends to use hypnotherapy in his or her future career.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
To demonstrate their knowledge of and interest in hypnotherapy, students should write a 1,000-word essay on the benefits of self-hypnosis. The essay should begin by defining self-hypnosis and explaining how it works. It should then go on to discuss several ways in which self-hypnosis can benefit people who use it. The writer should mention several specific problems that self-hypnosis can treat, such as a lack of self-confidence, anxiety, or a phobia, and then describe how self-hypnosis helps.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- You must be age 16 or over.
- You must have been accepted into or be currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college in the US.
- Write your essay in a style appropriate for academic work. Proofread carefully.
- Write a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself, your interest in the scholarship, and how you qualify.
- Attach your essay to the email as a .doc or .pdf file. Please do not use any other file format.
- All entries must be received by midnight EST June 1, 2019
- The winner will be announced no later than June 15, 2019
- The winner will be selected based on the quality and originality of the essay.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not reply within 14 days, a new winner will be selected.
- Any questions should be submitted to email@example.com.
Submit your essay to Scholarship.
Get 20% Off Today PLUS Exclusive Discounts on New Releases
Subscribe to my exclusive email offers and receive 20% off your first purchase PLUS exclusive discounts and offers on future releases.